Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2/3 done!

New week 2/3 done I'm back! Starting to feel better over the weekend, slowly moving forward. Each time it gets a little harder. Harder to go recieve treatment, harder to recover. Please pray for my white blood cell count as it was the lowest thus far. Had to have daily injections, which aren't too bad it is just awful to go to the doctor everyday when you feel so sick.

I can't eat any fresh vegetable or fruit until it goes back up- yuk!
getting used to cooking everything.

I have to admit I enjoy the simple life no hustle but I really miss teaching art!
I have had a few chances to teach private lessons but I miss all the kids at school. Nothing like cancer making me realize I am not ready to retire!

I was able to watch Arika play volleyball last night and have lunch with a friend today.
Getting up and going more and more each day.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me...

I love you all
Bonnie

3 comments:

  1. Love you so much Bonnie! I know all those kiddos are missing you too! I know that Art was always something they looked forward to with Mrs. Johnson! And I'll never forget how excited the Faccinto girls were when they found out I knew you and was friends with you! It was like I knew a Rock Star! :) Well, you are a Rock Star... but you know what I mean!
    I will continue to pray for you!
    Can't wait to see you when I come home for Christmas!!! Expect HUGE hugs and lots of talking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to finish the battle and get back into your real life. I know what you mean about missing fresh fruit and veggies--they just taste so good. You are awesome woman--what a ministry you will have as you come out on the other side, I know you are ministering even now in the middle of the battle. Thank you for your transparent love of life.

    ReplyDelete