Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mid-Chemo Week

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let all you know that this treatment has been really rough on my mom. Instead of not being sick till wednesday, she was already feeling sick on monday. She felt a little better on tuesday but now that we are into her bad days she really isn't feeling well. Please be praying for her that she starts feeling a little better and for her body because the chemo is really starting to take a toll on everything. I'm not home I am just hearing this from my family and mom and I know they could use some extra prayer.

Thanks,
Allysa

4 comments:

  1. You have the prayers. I have been praying this week because Bonnie told me on Sunday that this was chemo-week. Will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Allysa! Will continue to pray! I know it's hard on you and Annie being away from it as well! I know God has her wrapped tight in His arms, and I can't wait for the miracles He has in store for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allysa and Bonnie. You and your whole family are in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying always for her and the family. Thanks for updating the blog so we know how things are going. Love to all. Cactus6

    ReplyDelete