Monday, September 13, 2010

Chemo Day!

Well here I am again on chemo day! My 2 sisters Shirley and Betsy are here to take care of me and visit during chemo- I am looking forward to them distracting me. I am a little anxious (be anxious in nothing but by prayer and supplication make you requests to God phil 4:6) but trying to cast my burdens on Jesus. Please pray this week that my feet won't get any worse. I am suffering from neuropathy (nerve damage) from the chemo and it is making standing and walking more difficult. I am hoping it doesn't get worse.
Love you all
Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got some company :) Um, I'm thinking you need a good pedicure by someone who does reflexology... maybe that would help. Or maybe it is God telling you to stay off your feet!
    Love you lots! Can't wait to see you at Christmas Break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you always! Hope it is a great visit with Betsy and Shirley. Love to all, Cactus6

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a blessing to catch a glimpse of your "hatted head" and joyful face on Sunday as you taught the girls. Bless you for pouring yourself out for those girls in the midst of your own trial. You are a champ for Jesus and an inspiration to all! Love you Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete