Wednesday, June 23, 2010

STAGE II Yippee!!

I never thought that I would be so excited to find out I have stage II cancer. But the alternative definitely had a much higher set of risks. Thank you for all your prayers and thank the Lord- He has walked me through this all. We still have a few more tests and hoops to run through before chemo- but I am hoping to keep trusting in God for He has and can do great things. Please keep praying for recent tests and wisdom for my oncologist who will make the final decisions on my chemo "cocktail" and radiation. One of the things that I have always known I wasn't very gifted in is Mercy- we'll I now realize how important it is to show mercy to those who are hurting. Please forgive me if I wasn't very compassionate when your lives were turned upside down. I think I finally get how important it is to give of yourself when others are hurting. A friend shared this verse with me and I have been thinking about it all day..
"From the end of the earth will I cry ( I have cried a lot)unto Thee, when my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the rock that is higher than I" psalm 61:2
I Love you All
Bonnie

12 comments:

  1. YES! That is wonderful news. We have been praying for your family. Glad to hear that it is only stage 2. Sending all our love and prayers to you and your family. Love, Cactus6 (Linford's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news. You and your family have been in our thoughts every day and will continue to be. So happy to hear this news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Sooooooo happy. That is such great news.
    God is good.
    Love you, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! Thanking God for each and every lesson we will all learn from walking thru this with you. "Out of His infinite riches in Jesus ..., He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Bonnie, we are breathing a sigh of relief over here. Stage 2 is actually wonderful news! We'll keep praying with you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that I don't have to rob a bank to fly home now! :) God was watching out for both of us! I love you and I will continue to lift you up in prayer. Thank you for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise God! That is wonderful news! I was praying for you tonight & thinking of you :) Isn't it amazing how God teaches us these life lessons. You are a quick learner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God!! What a great encouragement for many to see how God is answering your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Job 23:10 says, and I paraphrase, "...and He knows that way that I take..." Keep trusting in the One who has the answers to all of life's twists and turns, for He knows the way that you take. Praising God with you for answer to prayer, and will continue to pray for your complete healing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo happy to hear the good news...stage 2! I love your humble and teachable spirit about the "mercy" aspect of your journey. God sure chooses unexpected ways to teach us all what he wants us to learn. May God continue to heal, bless, and grow you.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful news!!! We love you and will keep praying for you and your family.
    Love,
    Katie and Robb and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah! I am SOOOOO happy for the stage 2. I have heard that this is very good news!!! My love aqnd prayers for youand your family! Laura Texter

    ReplyDelete