Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surgery is Later

Hey everyone,
The surgery time has been pushed back an hour and a half. So we are looking at surgery actually being around 1:45. My mom has a specific prayer request of the surgery being all laparoscopic, it is less invasive and that way she can come home sooner. That would also mean the cancer is localized, which would be a huge answer to prayer! Its a long surgery so I should be posting something tonight but probably not till later. I will for sure get an update on here by tomorrow morning. Thanks for all your prayers today!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the surgery upday. It was great talking to you last night Bonnie. God is going to be pretty overwhemed with prayer requests the next few hours because there are lots of us out here talking to him. Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Alyssa. I've been watching the clock and praying and it's so great that you are keeping us informed. We are all waiting anxiously for any news. Thanks again!

    P.S. Hi Cathy. I'm glad you were able to talk to Bonnie last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allysa, you're awesome! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Love lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie, I want you to know I have been thinking of you and praying for you since hearing the shocking news. Today I shared the blogspot address with my students and some of their parents at our 6th grade reception. My students are very concerned about you, and have been asking me every day if I know anything more. We are all praying for good news!

    ReplyDelete