Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feeling Sick Again

So yesterday mornings post was a little premature. She started feeling bad again yesterday afternoon and ended up going to the doctor last night. He thinks she has a hiatal hernia so today she had a ct scan to see what is going on. Yes another test and another thing wrong. She is frustrated and just wants to feel better. She has been sick for over a week now and laying around not doing anything. If you know my mom you know that is the complete opposite of her personality. She never stops so laying around and feeling awful has been horrible to her. So please be praying that she feels better and that they can figure out what is wrong and fix it. We should get test results back tomorrow. Also pray for her spirits, things have been hard.

I will try to post tomorrow night if we find out anything new.

In Him,
Allysa

2 comments:

  1. You're right. That's the exact opposite of your mom's basic personality. We'll be praying for wisdom for the doctors and peace and comfort for your mom and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she gets some good books or movies to keep her company! I know this has got to be hard for all of you! I just saw this, and there isn't a new post on results... so I'm hoping that it is good news. I will continue to pray for all of you. I've also been putting it on the prayer request form at the church I am attending here.
    love you all! God has a plan! Trusting in that and praying for strength for you guys!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete