Monday, July 26, 2010

feeling better

I have decided my value for a good day is very different than from before. The last 3 days have been "good days". I have been able to leave the house for short periods, and have greatly enjoyed venturing out into the real world. I still don't have the stomach things figured out yet, hoping for more answers this week. I am also finding better ways of dealing with stomach gas and pain. Therefore, Life is much sweeter and living more comfortable. Thanks again for all your prayers, I will let you know more as the next chemo on august 2ND approaches. I am actually going to have the privilege of teaching a few art classes this week- yippee!
Love you all and Praising God for all his Blessings
Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. I caught her with her head in the refrig looking for food a couple of times on Friday afternoon. That's when I knew she was feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom said she saw you at Jen's Bridal Shower, so I figured you must be feeling a little better! Love you! You are so strong and I know God has a plan through all this. I will continue to pray for your healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning to you Bonnie...
    Wayne was asking me if I had heard how you are feeling today so here I am. Reminding you that you are in our thoughts and prayers. I know that so many of your friends & family are "storming heaven's gates on your behalf", and that even when you don't have a good day you sense God's own presence. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie,

    You are in our thoughts and prayers daily. Hope today was okay. Two down.
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete